Autonomous Peoples’ Pneumatic Systems
OCTO is proud to announce OCTO-APPS! The future is physical and you have a chance to get involved before everyone else. OCTO has selected Athens to test out its new OCTO T6E pneumatic packet distribution system. Citizens of Athens will have the opportunity to be on the inside track of a technology which will transform how we all live!
In the old days, we had to rely on inefficient government bureaucrats to built out vital new infrastructure,. With APPS, OCTO welcomes you to a new paradigm in public-corporate partnership, allowing citizens to participate in the building out of out vital communications infrastructure which will benefit them. Be sure to get the inside information and make the most of this opportunity! The future is now and the future is here in Athens! OCTO-APPS!
Don’t wait to make the most of the marvelous opportunities that are opening up at the advent of the physical Internet! From specially shaped vesions of popular foods Be the first to develop new products especially for OCTO APPS! Have a small business? Do you make delicious specialty foods or drinks? Do you make fine gifts in your spare time? Now, with OCTO-APPS you can harness the power of pneumatics to improve your income get known for what you can do best and have the life you want!
No more boss! No more daily grind! Work on your own time, your own way!OCTO-APPS is the way to economic emancipation!*
*- Developing for OCTO-APPS assumes you have agreed to our terms of service agreement
If you are a developer or operator for an OCTO-APPS account, the following additional terms apply to you:
- You are responsible for your application and its content and all uses you make of OCTO APPS. This includes ensuring your application or use of OCTO-APPS meets our OCTO-APPS Policies.
- Your access to and use of data you receive from OCTO, will be limited as follows:
- You will only request data you need to operate your application.
- You will delete all data you receive from us concerning a user if the user asks you to do so, and will provide a mechanism for users to make such a request.
- You will not include data you receive from us concerning a user in any advertising creative.
- You will not directly or indirectly transfer any data you receive from us to (or use such data in connection with) any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other advertising related toolset, even if a user consents to that transfer or use.
- You will not sell user data. If you are acquired by or merge with a third party, you can continue to use user data within your application, but you cannot transfer user data outside of your application.
- We can require you to delete user data if you use it in a way that we determine is inconsistent with users’ expectations.
- We can limit your access to data.
- You will comply with all other restrictions contained in our OCTO-APPS Policies.
- You will make it easy for users to contact you. We can also share your email address with users and others claiming that you have infringed or otherwise violated their rights.
- You will provide customer support for your application.
- We give you all rights necessary to use the tools you receive from us.
- You will not sell, transfer, or sublicense our tools to anyone.
- You will not misrepresent your relationship with OCTO to others.
- You may use the logos we make available to developers or issue a press release or other public statement so long as you follow our OCTO-APPS Policies.
- We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws. In particular you will (if applicable):
- have a policy for removing infringing content and terminating repeat infringers that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- comply with the Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA), and obtain any opt-in consent necessary from users so that user data subject to the VPPA may be shared on OCTO. You represent that any disclosure to us will not be incidental to the ordinary course of your business.
- We do not guarantee that OCTO-APPS will always be free.
- You give us all rights necessary to enable your application to work with OCTO, including the right to incorporate content and information you provide to us into streams, timelines, and user action stories.
- You give us the right to link to or frame your application, and place content, including ads, around your application.
- We can analyze your application and content for any purpose, including commercial (such as for targeting the delivery of advertisements and indexing content for search).
- To ensure your application is safe for users, we can audit it.
- We can create applications that offer similar features and services to, or otherwise compete with, your application.